Image & Multimedia Credits
Harvard Immunology thanks the following individuals and organizations for their generous contributions to the imagery and videography on this website:
- Kerryann Foley, Harvard Catalyst
- Frank Hegyi, Harvard Catalyst
- Genoa Polumbo, Harvard Catalyst
- William Murphy, Harvard Catalyst
- Harvard Catalyst | The Clinical and Translational Science Center
- Harvard Medical School Office of Communications and External Relations
- Harvard Medical Library
- Jeffrey Modell Center for Immunology at Harvard Medical School
- ongoing contributors to announcement stories
The following researchers enriched the website by contributing science imagery and/or graciously allowing us to take photographs of their laboratories and clinics:
- Christophe Benoist, PhD, MD, Harvard Medical School
- Athos Bousvaros, MD, Boston Children's Hospital
- Joshua Boyce, MD, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Rachael Clark, PhD, MD, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tiffany Horng, PhD, Harvard School of Public Health
- Jason Hornick, MD, PhD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Jonathan Kagan, PhD, Children's Hospital Boston
- Dennis Kasper, MD, Harvard Medical School
- Stephan Kissler, PhD, Joslin Diabetes Center
- Andrew Lichtman, PhD, MD, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Benjamin Medoff, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Thorsten Mempel, PhD, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Scott Rodig, PhD, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Arlene Sharpe, MD, PhD, Harvard Medical School
- Ulrich von Andrian, PhD, MD, Harvard Medical School
- Vijay Yajnik, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
The content of this website was conceived and generated by Andrew Lichtman, PhD, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and members of the Harvard Medical School Committee on Immunology, the Harvard Medical School Division of Immunology, and the Harvard Institute of Translational Immunology. Its ongoing maintenance is in the hands of the Harvard Immunology community at large.
A special thanks to:
Andrew Lichtman, PhD, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital for his tireless voluntary leadership in seeing this website to its fruition.
Maria Cervone, William Murphy, and Shaun Kelly, Harvard Catalyst, for enthusiastically applying their superb skills at all stages of the development of this website.
Shiv Pillai, PhD, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, for contributing the “History of Immunology at Harvard.”
The Center for the History of Medicine, Frances A. Coutway Library of Medicine, for providing historical advice and imagery.
Harvard Medical School Office of Communications and External Relations for their ongoing generous permission to repurpose immunology-related news stories and imagery.
Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, for technical and infrastructure support.